top of page

Why QB Is The Hardest Position In Sports

QB is the hardest position in all of sports. I don’t think anything comes close really because as a QB it’s not just about knowing your job, it’s about knowing everyone’s job on the entire field. And that includes the defense. You have to understand that being accurate, having a strong arm, and being athletic is only 40% of the position. Knowing what your offense is responsible for and understanding the defense is the other 60%. If you can master the IQ portion of the game the timing and accuracy portion become 10x easier. Football IQ dramatically helps QBs at any level. If you need to learn about coverages, protections, offensive play concepts and how to identify holes in certain defenses, click the link below ⬇️

140 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page